Monday, May 31, 2010

Packing, packing & more packing

  So I leave tomorrow.  Can't really believe it though; it seems like just yesterday I had the interview with Ben at Burger King.  I'm super excited, but a little sad to not see my fiance, family or friends most of the summer, but hopefully I'll make some new friends too!  Today has been full of packing, and I can already tell that I am bringing too much!  But what's a girl to do? :)  I hope to get to bed at a decent time tonight, but I'm not sure how much sleep I will actually get as my nerves and excitement really start to sink in! Well, back to my bags and making decorations/name signs for my cabin! Only a few more hours until the summer of a lifetime! :)

1 comment:

  1. i will be praying for u for everything to go well and that u have fun!! I love u:)

    ReplyDelete