Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Extravaganza

 So the weekends come and go, just like the last month has come and gone! I can't believe that the 4th of July is so soon! What happened to June? Today (Saturday) I went to the dunes to ride on the sand with Kate and friends. It was my first time out there and I was a bit nervous at first, but it was so much fun! After a day in the sun, I am even more exhausted than I was before!
  I was just looking through some photos on Facebook and realized that not only have I been gone for a month already, I have also not seen some of my family members that entire time either and I'm sitting here almost in tears realizing how much I miss them all! It's crazy how busy I have been and how little time I have had to visit with the people who mean the most in my life! I hope to get a chance to ride over to the cottage next weekend to be able to spend some quality time with them (for the little time I get off)! Anyways, my laundry is almost done then it's time to hit-the-hay...I love and miss you family/fiance/friends!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you too, and hope you can make it to the cottage this weekend, even for a short time. Hope you are feeling better today and are having a good week with your girls.
    Love You!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love u and miss u too babe!! c u soon:)

    ReplyDelete